Sunday, November 20, 2011

Is my last name German my last name is repass or carter?

ok i know that i am Herman but i am not for sure if the repass side of my family is German or the carter side if i could get some help that would be nice

Is my last name German my last name is repass or carter?
You know that there are three halves to your family? How does that work?





And CARTER is English.





Repass doesn't sound German, either. In fact, it doesn't even sound like a name at all.





Hermann would probably be.





there are websites where you can do your own research into your name. Many of them are free, but you have to go inside to find out.
Reply:Hermann comes from old-high german.


It was someone from the army.





Repass and carter aren't german.


No comments:

Post a Comment