Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Whats my name in german my first and last name and my middel name mike lee richardson what my whole name?

Mike is your first name (Michael - Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "who resembles God". Biblical: Michael is the archangel in German)





Lee is your second name (Lee means in German: Schutz, Windschatten)


(Lee ,was originally given to a person who lived in or near a "laye," Middle English meaning 'clearing in the woods.Lee means "plum tree" in Chinese).





Richardson is your surname (German - Richard's Sohn)


(Definitionof the surname Richardson: A patronymic name meaning "son of Richard." The given name Richard is Germanic in origin, composed of the elements ric = power and hard = hardy, brave, and means "powerful and brave" ).

Whats my name in german my first and last name and my middel name mike lee richardson what my whole name?
sehen sie , um besser Deutsch zu lernen


http://zdeutsch.com
Reply:Well, names don't generally have to be translated from language to language. However, I think we can sort of work with yours.


Mike comes from Michael. In German, you would pronounce it with three syllables, sounding out the 'chael'. Lee is old Irish for field, so you'd probably have something like Feldman. As for your last name, Richardson means "Son of a Great Ruler", so the closest I can come up with is "Michael Feldmann Konigsohn". But again: names don't really translate well.

spurge

No comments:

Post a Comment