Thursday, July 22, 2010

How do I write my name in German. It is spelled Jamee. Can someone tell me please. Thanks.

The closely related first name 'Jaime' is a form of 'Jakob', but only a form and not a direct translation.

How do I write my name in German. It is spelled Jamee. Can someone tell me please. Thanks.
It will be Jamee in German as well. This is not a name used often in Germany. They don't have a translation for it. It's a typically American name. I never heard a girl called Jamee in England and also not in France.. be glad.. it's an American namexxx You wouldn't want to be called Jacoba.. that would come close to German and Dutch.. or Yacoba.. no, I think you are better off with the name Jamee. James is Jacob and if Jamee derives from James then you would be Jacoba and i hate that name so i prefer Jamee..... sounds a lot better
Reply:Your name is your name, no matter where you are.


There is no German Version, no British version, no French, etc. etc, your name is just your name, and the foreigners should try to pronounce the way YOU pronounce it, or like it to be pronounced...not in their own language...





No comments:

Post a Comment